Thursday, April 28, 2011

Get out of MY HOUSE!!!!

Ok, so it has been a while since I posted anything and that is because I have been trying to not air so much negativity.  Well right now I am so upset that there are absolutely NO words to describe how I feel.  I had an amazing day at work yesterday with someone from corporate thinking an idea I had was fantastic! :) Let me tell you that when you work in a large chain it is really great when one person gets noticed.  Then I get home last night to go to the bathroom.... and two of my bathroom rugs were all wet and stinking of urine.  Not animal urine at that.  The toilet had bee hosed with pee all over the lid and running down the side.  Now there are two men that live here and as this house beings to one of them I really don't think that it was him.  Nope I think it was his ungrateful son.  I feel like we have been ultimately disrespected, the only thing that would have been worse is if he had peed on us directly.  He basically said by that action: I don't respect you, I don't respect your home, and I don't appreciate everything you have done for me and my new family.  I told Harry this morning that they need to go, period.  I want them out.  I want our home back. I want the stress gone.  I want to have to not transport his daughter-in-law to and from  work any more.  I want to get on with our life and our plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment