Wednesday, March 2, 2011

......when you assume......

I am so mad right now there are no words to describe it!!!!!!!!  Everyone has heard that saying that when you assume something you make an ass of yourself and the person you assume something about.  Well I don't think that I have ever seen quite so much assuming as done by one member of my household.  My morning starts out by me getting up to go to the bathroom and find this person in the bathroom fixing her hair, with MY HEADBAND already on her head.  As I am staring pointedly at it she the says to me "Oh yeah, can I use your headband?"  Well gee after the fact what am I going to say? NO?  So I of course I say yes and then proceed to get ready for my day, which entails taking her to work, coming home, getting laundry, trading vehicles, going to auburn, washing laundry, getting tires, coming home, going to Brunswick, coming home, doing dishes, going to get her, coming home, cooking supper........ and this is MY DAY OFF!!!  Then as I am doing dishes MY GOOD POT (which is Teflon coated) is scratched all to hell because SOMEONE used a metal spoon in it last night!!!!  Anyone who cooks knows you can not use metal in Teflon coated products because the Teflon is toxic one it is scratched!  And of course no one will own up to doing it.  I guess I should say the this was a little while ago now as I am only now getting the time to finish and publish this post, but yeah I am still upset with this whole grown children living with us situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment